Milestone Feb 3, 2020–Jun 19, 2020
- Bundles Hugo.
- TLS now managed by Auto Encrypt and Auto Encrypt Localhost.
- Adds alpha and beta release channels.
- No longer automatically provisions www subdomain.
- Instead of --aliases, we now use --domains if you want to specify the domains to respond on/provision certificates for manually (instead of using the hostname default).
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Test release candidate on Linux
- Windows crash: site version: Linux-specific (bash) command used to get current git version
- Test release candidate on Windows
- Test release candidate on macOS
- Make sure all console output is consistent
- Do not launch a server daemon unless the main domain and all aliases reachable
- Only start a server @hostname if all domains/aliases are reachable
- Regression: TLS settings are being stored in the wrong directory
- Add --domain option to override the default hostname-based domain
- Default to only provisioning certificates for the hostname (not www.<hostname> also)
- Document Hugo support in readme
- Fail deployment if current git hash already deployed for a release channel
- Review and update console output (log statements) for consistency
- Update Site.js emoji to reflect the new logo
- Display development-time version better
- Disable privileged ports security theatre on Linux instead of using setcap
- Clear older binaries from the site/release folder.
- Auto-tag release on deployment
- Update header image in readme to match the site
- Add funding information
- Add platform and architecture to version string
- Document that Hugo’s multihost most is not supported and handle the error better
- Install script fails on default macOS due to lack of /usr/local/bin directory
- Fix npm audit issues
- Document statistics feature